Скачать 1.36 Mb.
* SETAC-Europe, Russian Division:
(1) “Methods of Estimating the Ecological Risk of Dioxin-Like Activities in Sediments to Wildlife”. With A. Blankenship and K. Kannan. To: 1st Annual meeting, June 14-17, 1998, Saint Petersburg, Russia. Invited, Plenary Keynote Address.
1* SETAC-Europe, German Language Division:
1* SETAC-Europe, United Kingdom Division:
(1) “Endocrine Disruptor Mechanisms: Beyond Receptor Binding”. To Annual meeting, September 8-10, 2003, Aberdeen, Scotland. Invited Plenary Keynote.
(1) “A Trophic Level Approach to Exposure Assessment of a PCB Contaminated Site” With A. M. Neigh, M.A. MacCarroll, M.J. Zwiernik, C.A. Ruppert, P.W. Bradley, D.P. Kay, C.S. Park, A.L. Blankenship and R. R. Holem. To: Annual meeting, September 28-October 1, 2003, Christchurch, New Zealand.
(2) “Binding of PFOS and Related Perfluorinated Chemicals to Serum Proteins”. With P.D. Jones, Wenyue Hu, Wim De Coen and J.L. Newsted. To: Annual meeting, September 28-October 1, 2003, Christchurch, New Zealand.
(3) “Principal Components Analysis of Dioxins from Rocky Mountain Arsenal and Denver, Co.”. To: Annual meeting, September 28-October 1, 2003, Christchurch, New Zealand.
* SETAC Ohio Valley Regional Chapter
(1) “Assessment of belted kingfisher (Ceryle alcyon) dietary exposure to PCDDs and PCDFs in the Tittabawassee River,”. With E.M. Koppell, R.M. Seston, M. J. Zwiernik, J.N. Moore, D.L. Tazelaar, H.L. Wong, P.W. Bradley, T.B. Fredricks, S.J. Coefield and P.D. Jones. To: 23rd Annual meeting, April 20-21, 2006, Fort Wayne, IN.
(2) “Application of in situ hybridization to detect CYP19 A1 and A2 gene expression patterns along the HPG-axis at different organizational levels using Japanese Medaka (Oryzias latipes)”. With J.W. Park, A.R. Tompsett, M. Hecker, P.D. Jones, J.L. Newsted. To: 23rd Annual meeting, April 20-21, 2006, Fort Wayne, IN.
(3) “Human Adrenocarcinoma (H295R) Cells for Rapid In vitro Determination of Effects on Steroidogenesis: Hormone Production”. E.B. Higley, M. Hecker, J.L. Newsted, M.B. Murphy, P.D. Jones, R.Wu . To: 23rd Annual meeting, April 20-21, 2006, Fort Wayne, IN.
(4) “Effects of Pharmaceuticals on gene expression and hormone production in H295R cell line using RTQ-PCR/ELISA”. With T. Gracia, P.D. Jones, K. Hilscherova, EK.2, E.B. Higley, and J.L. Newsted. To: 23rd Annual meeting, April 20-21, 2006, Fort Wayne, IN.
(5) “Comparison on the Toxicity Profile of PFOA and PFOS Using Genomic Data”. With X. Zhang, L.W.Y. Yeung, K.S. Guruge, W.Y. Hu, P.K. S. Lam and P.D. Jones, L. Y. To: 23rd Annual meeting, April 20-21, 2006, Fort Wayne, IN.
* Society of Toxicology:
(1) "Photo-enhanced Toxicity of Environmental Contaminants in the Hydrosphere." Symposium on the Source and Fate of Toxic Substances in Water. 10th Annual Meeting, Washington, D. C., February 23 27, 1987. Invited.
(2) "A Multi-generational Study of the Effects of Consumption of Great Lakes Fish on Mink Reproduction". With J.C. Restum, R.J. Aulerich, W. Helferich and S.J. Bursian. 17th Annual Meeting, Houston, TX (1994), The Toxicologist 14:415.
(3) "Recombinant Cell Bioassay Systems for Detection of Dioxin-like Chemicals and Analysis of Species Differences in Dioxin Responsiveness. 17th Annual Meeting, Houston, TX (1994), The Toxicologist 14:268.
(4) “Reproductive Impairment and Induction of Alkaline-Labile Phosphate, a Biomarker of Estrogen Exposure in Fathead Minnows (Pimephales promelas) Exposed to Waterborn Estradiol”. With V.J. Kramer, S. Miles-Richardson and S. Pierens. 20th Annual Meeting, Cincinnati OH (1997), The Toxicologist 17:27.
(5) “Use of a Recombinant Human Breast Cancer Cell Line, MVLN, to Screen for Estrogenicic Activity among Structurally-Related Alkylphenolic Compounds’. With Blankenship, A.L., S.A. Villalobos and R. Balcomb. 38th Annual Meeting, March 14-18, 1999, New Orleans, LA.
(6) “In Vitro Vitellogenin Production by Carp (Cyprinus carpio) Hepatocytes as a Tool for Determining the Estrogenic Activity of Xenobiotics”. With M. van den Berg, J.M.W. Smeets, J. Komen, K.M. Nichols, and W. Seinen. 38th Annual Meeting, March 14-18, 1999, New Orleans, LA.
(7) “TCDD and Other Ah-Receptor Agonists are Potent Anti-Estrogens in Cultured Carp (Cyprinus carpio) Hepatocytes”. With J.M.W. Smeets, J. Komen, K.M. Nichols, N.E. Kaminski and M. van den Berg. 38th Annual Meeting, March 14-18, 1999, New Orleans, LA.
(8) “Use of H4LLE Bioassays to Estimate the Contribution of Halogenated Environmental Chemiscals to Toxic Potencies in Fish Extracts from the Lower Fox River, Wisconsin.” With K.T. Connor, T.J. Iannuzzi, D.F. Ludwig, M.M. Moore and S.H. Safe. 38th Annual Meeting, March 14-18, 1999, New Orleans, LA.
(9) “Toxic Responses of Medaka (d-rR Strain) to Polychlorinated Napthalene (PCN) Mixtures after Embryonic Exposure by in ovo Nanoinjection: A Partial Life Cycle Assessment”. With S.A. Villalobos, D.M. Papoulias, J. Meadows, A.L. Blankenship, S.D. Pastva, K. Kannan and D.E. Tillitt. 38th Annual Meeting, March 14-18, 1999, New Orleans, L.A.
* Society of Toxicology; Michigan Regional Chapter:
(1) "Environmental Toxicology of the Fish and Wildlife of the Great Lakes". Annual Meeting, Warren, Michigan, November, 1989.
(2) “Screening for Endocrine Disruptors—Beyond Receptor Binding”. Annual Meeting, East Lansing, November, 2005 Invited Plenary Keynote
* Teratology Society:
(1) “Concentrations of Polychloro-diaromatic Hydrocarbons in and Effects on Wildlife of the North American Great Lakes”. 36th Annual Meeting, June 22-27, 1996, Keystone CO. Invited Keynote
* Water Pollution Control Federation:
(1) "Toxicity Testing to Meet NPDES Permit Requirements." Section 7 Regional Chapter Meeting, February, 1991.
* Wildlife Disease Association:
(1) "Use of Bald Eagles to Monitor Ecosystem Health in the Great Lakes Basin". With W.W. Bowerman, D.A. Best and T.J. Kubiak. 42nd Annual Conf., Guelph, Ontario, 1993.
(2) "Albatross As Sentinels of Organochlorine Pollution in the North Pacific Ocean". With M Rolland, T. Colborn, P.D. Jones, C.L. Summer, H. Auman, D. Verbrugge and J.P. Ludwig. 43rd Annual Conf. 1995, East Lansing, Michigan.
* Wildlife Disease Association:
SYMPOSIA AND WORKSHOPS:
(1) “Effects of Dissolved Organics Isolated from Surface Waters, on Availability of 241Am to Algae and Bacteria." With D. Paine. To: Environmental Chemistry and Cycling Processes, the Second in a Series of Mineral Cycling Symposia; Augusta, Georgia. 1976.
(2) "Cadmium Dynamics in Terrestrial Food Webs of a Coal fly Ash Basin." With S. P. Skinner and J. B. Gentry. To: Environmental Chemistry and Cycling Processes, the Second in a Series of Mineral Cycling Symposia, Augusta, Georgia. 1976.
(3) "Effect of Naturally Occurring Aquatic Organics on Pu Uptake by Algae and Bacteria." To: Dynamics of Transuranics in Terrestrial and Aquatic Environments. Nevada Applied Ecology Group, U. S. Energy Research and Development Administration, Gatlinburg, TN. 1976.
(4) "Cadmium Partitioning and Related Effects in Parasitized and Non parasitized Mosquitofish (Gambusia affinis Poeciliidae)." With D. H. Smith. To: Energy and Environmental Stress in Aquatic Systems, Augusta, GA. Nov. 2 4, 1977.
(5) "Effects of Chronic Cadmium Exposure on Crayfish Survival, Growth and Tolerance to Elevated Temperatures." To: Energy and Environmental Stress in Aquatic Systems. With J. H. Thorp and S. A. Wineriter. Augusta, GA. Nov. 2 4, 1977.
(6) A Relative Mobilization of Zinc, Cerium and Americium from Sediment in an Aquatic Microcosm." With R. A. Geiger. To: Microcosms in Ecological Research, Augusta, GA. 1978.
(9) "Trace Metal Cycling in a Swamp System Receiving Coal Ash Effluent." With D. W. Evans. To: International Congress for Energy and the Ecosystem. Grand Forks, ND. June, 1.
(10) "Disposition of Benzo(a)pyrene in Aquatic Systems Components: Periphyton, Chironomids, Daphnia and Fish." To: 5th International Symposium on Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbons, October 28 30 1980, Battelle Columbus Laboratories, Columbus, Ohio.
(11) "Development and Validation of Techniques for the Extraction and Quantitation of Anthracene in Sediment." With S. D. Haddock and P. F. Landrum. To: 11th Annual Symposium on the Analytical Chemistry of Pollutants, Jekyll Island, GA. May, 1981.
(12) "Copper Speciation in Soft, Acid Humic Waters: Effects on Bioaccumulation by and Toxicity to Simocephalus serrulatus (Daphnidae)." With A. Newell and G. J. Leversee. To: Biological Availability of Trace Metals. Chemical Estimation, Ecological and Health Implications. 21st Hanford Life Sciences Symposium, Richland, WA. October, 1981. Invited.
(13) "Biological Control of Trace Metal Equilibria in Surface Waters. To: NATO Workshop on Trace Element Speciation in Superficial Waters and its Ecological Implications," Nervi, Italy. November, 1981. Invited.
(14) "Conditional Stability Constants of Trace Metals and Naturally occurring Humic Material: Their Application in Equilibrium Models and Verifications with Field Data." With J. J. Alberts. To: Symposium on Terrestrial and Aquatic Humic Materials, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC. November, 1981.
(15) "Trace Metal Speciation: Simulations, Field Observations and Biological Effects. To: Effects of Trace Elements on Aquatic Ecosystems," Carolina Power and Light, Electric Power Research Institute, Raleigh, NC. March, 1982. Invited.
(16) "Biochemical Indicators of Chronic Stress in Aquatic Organisms." To: Michigan State University Pesticide Research Center First Annual Conference. June, 1981.
(17) "Trace Metal Speciation: Simulations, Field Observations and Biological Effects." To: Michigan State University Pesticide Research Center Annual Conference. June, 1982.
(18) "International Conference on Heavy Metals in the Environment." Heidelberg, Germany. September, 1983.
(19) "Replicability of Aquatic Multispecies Test Systems." To: Symposium on Multispecies Toxicity Testing. SETAC/ESA. Blacksburg, VA. May, 1983. Invited.
(20) "Monitoring Environmental Effects Molecules to Ecosystems." To: Symposium on Human and Environmental Toxicology. Memphis, Tennessee. May, 1983. Invited.
(21) “Use of Microcosms for Hazard Identification Risk Assessment in Aquatic Ecology. To: Electric Power Research Institute, Albuquerque, New Mexico. April, 1983. Invited.
(22) Workshop on Determining the Field Applicability of Environmental Assessment Methods. U. S. E. P. A. Warrenton, Virginia. March, 1982. Invited.
(23) North Central Workshop on Acid Deposition, National Acid Deposition Program. La Crosse, Wisconsin. October, 1983. Invited Delegate.
(24) "Photoinduced Toxicity of Environmental Contaminants in Aquatic Organisms." With J. T. Oris, P. M. Allred, P. F. Landrum and D. W. Grant. To: Miami International Symposium on the Biosphere, April, 1984.
(25) “Photoinduced toxicity of Hydrocarbons to Aquatic Organisms". With J. T. Oris, P. M. Allred, and P. F. Landrum. To: International Conference on Oil in Freshwater: Chemistry, Biology and Technology. Edmonton, Alberta. October, 1985. Invited.
(26) "Current Status of Metal Speciation Studies." To: International Symposium on Metals Speciation, Separation and Recovery." Chicago, Illinois. July 27 August 1, 1986.
|A. Organic chemistry is the study of carbon compounds||Environmental chemistry – I|
|教科書為Advanced Organic Chemistry: Part B: Reaction and Synthesis (Advanced Organic Chemistry / Part B: Reactions and Synthesis)||Литература. Андруз Дж., П. Бримблекумб, Т. Джикелз, П. Лисс. Введение в химию окружающей среды = An introduction to environmental chemistry: пер с англ|
Андруз Дж., П. Бримблекумб, Т. Джикелз, П. Лисс. Введение в химию окружающей среды = An introduction to environmental chemistry:...
|Cellular Toxicology is the third tutorial on toxicology produced by the Toxicology and Environmental Health Information Program of the National Library of||Toxicology Tutor II is the second of three toxicology tutorials being produced by the Toxicology and Environmental Health Information Program of the National|
|Volcanology, environmental remote sensing, and atmospheric chemistry||Chem 6v39: Organic Electronics (Special Topics in Organic Chemistry)|
|Analytical chemistry : a modern approach to analytical science / edited by J. M. Mermet, M||Faq on the paper: Biotic Self-purification of Aquatic Ecosystems|
Остроумов С. А. О биотическом самоочищении водных экосистем. Элементы теории. Дан. Доклады академии наук