Скачать 1.36 Mb.
* Entomological Society of America:
(1) "Mesocosm Experimental Design Strategies: Advantages and Disadvantages in Ecological Risk Assessment". With R. L. Graney. To Symposium on Using Mesocosms to Assess the Aquatic Ecological Risk of Pesticides; Theory and Practice. National Conference ESA, Boston, MA. November, 1987. Invited.
* Federation of American Scientists for Experimental Biology:
(1) "Studies of Renal Adenine Nucleotide Biochemistry in Mice with the Chediak Higashi Syndrome." With K. Jamison and G. Padgett. Annual Meeting, Anaheim, CA. April, 1985.
* Geological Society of America
* Georgia Fisheries Workers:
(1) "Adenylate Energy Charge as an Indicator of Stress in Invertebrates." 1979. Invited.
* Indiana Academy of Science:
- Annual Meeting, South Bend, IN, Nov. 1988.
* International Association for Great Lakes Research:
(1) "Lysosomal Enzyme Release as an Indicator of Xenobiotic Exposure in Bluegill Sunfish." With D. J. Versteeg. Annual Meeting, St. Catherine’s, Ontario, May, 1984.
(2) "Relationship between Residue Contamination in Chinook Salmon and Rearing Temperature on Rearing Mortality." With J. L. Newsted. Annual Meeting, St. Catherine’s, Ontario, May, 1984.
(3) "Toxicity of Sediments in the Lower Detroit River." With R. L. Graney, J. L. Newsted, C. J. Rosiu, F. Horvath and R. G. Kreis. Annual Meeting, Ann Arbor, MI, May, 1987.
(4) "Sediment Toxicity to Benthic Invertebrates in the Laurentian Great Lakes." With R. L. Hoke. 31st Annual Meeting, Hamilton, Ont. Invited Keynote Address. May, 1988.
(5) "Detroit River Sediment Quality Assessment Using the Chironomus tentans Bioassay." With C. J. Rosiu. 31st Annual Meeting, Hamilton, Ont., May, 1988.
(6) "Comparison of Ethoxyresorufin O deethylase Induction in H4IIE rat Hepatoma Cells by Extracts from Great Lakes Environmental Samples with Chemical Residue Analysis." 31st Annual Meeting, Hamilton, Ont., May, 1988.
(7) "Annual Discussion on Sediment Toxicity." 31st Annual Meeting, May, 1988, Hamilton, Ont., May, 1988.
(8) "Bioassessment of Freshwater Dredged Sediments". With R. A. Hoke. 32nd Annual Meeting, Madison, WI., May, 1989. Invited.
(9) "MicrotoxR and Daphnia magna as Indicators of Sediment Toxicity in the Lower Fox River and Green Bay, Wisconsin." With R. A. Hoke. 32nd Annual Meeting, Madison, WI., May, 1989. Invited.
(10) "Bioassessment of Complex Mixtures of Polyhalogenated Hydrocarbons in Fish, Fish eating Birds and Furbearers of the Great Lakes." With P. D. Jones, J. L. Newsted, D. E. Tillitt, J. P. Ludwig, M. E. Ludwig, T. Kubiak, D. Best and G. T. Ankley. 33rd Annual Conference, Windsor Ontario, May 1990. Invited.
(11) "Toxicity in Eggs of Great Lakes Colonial Waterbirds 1986 1989." With J. P. Ludwig, M. E. Ludwig, H. J. Auman, P. D. Jones, D. E. Tillitt, J. L. Newsted and D. A. Verbrugge. 33rd Annual Conference, Windsor, Ontario, May 1990.
(12) "Uptake of Toxic Substances by Newly hatched Double crested Cormorant and Herring Gull Chicks at Eight Upper Great Lakes Sites in 1989". With J. P. Ludwig, M. E. Ludwig, H. Kurita, H. J. Auman, P. D. Jones, D. E. Tillitt, J. L. Newsted and D. A. Verbrugge. 33rd Annual Conference, Windsor, Ontario, May 1990.
(13) "2,3,7,8 TCDD Equivalents in Multiple Trophic Levels at Thunder Bay, Lake Huron, Determined by H 4 IIE Rat Hepatoma Cell Bioassay." With P. D. Jones, D. E. Tillitt, J. L. Newsted, D. A. Verbrugge, N. DeGalan, G. T. Ankley, T. J. Kubiak, D. A. Best, and J. L. Ludwig. 33rd Annual Conference, Windsor, Ontario, May 1990.
(14) "Mutagenicity of Sediments from the Grand Calumet River, IN: Comparison of MutatoxR and Ames Assays". With R. A. Hoke, A. E. Maccubbin and J. Tung. 34th Annual Meeting, Buffalo, NY. May, 1991.
(15) "Coplanar Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Congeners and TCDD-equivalents in Fillets of Lake Michigan Chinook Salmon: Implications for Fish Consumption Advisories". With L. L. Williams. 34th Annual Meeting, Buffalo, NY. June 2-6, 1991.
(16) "Development of Toxic Equivalency Factors for Planar, Halogenated Hydrocarbons in Rainbow Trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss). With J. L. Newsted, P. D. Jones, R. Crawford and J. Gooch. 34th Annual Meeting, Buffalo, NY. June 2-6, 1991.
(20) "The caffeine breath test: a method to measure cytochrome P45-IA1 activity in birds." With L.A. Lindley and T.E. Bryant. 36th Annual Meeting, De Perve, WS, June 6-10, 1993.
(22) "Development of in vitro assays for assessing the immuno-modulatory effects of environmental contaminants on Great Lakes salmon." With G.E. Noguchi and R.W. Bull, 37th annual meeting, Windsor, Ontario, June 7-11, 1994.
(24) "Effects of Dredging on the Sediment Quality of Elizabeth Park Marina and Trenton Channel, Detroit River", With J.M. Besser, J.A. Kubitz, S. Benzie, A. Ostaszewski and R. Kreis, 37th annual meeting, Windsor, Ontario, June 7-11, 1994.
(28) “In Vitro Induction of Ethoxyresorufin O-deethylase (EROD) Activity and Porphorins by Halogenated Aromatic Hydrocarbons (HAHs) in Hepatocytes of Great Lakes Fish-eating Birds”. With J.T. Sanderson. To: 39th annual meeting, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, May 26- May 30, 1996.
(29) “Toxicological perspectives of perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) to aquatic organisms in the Great Lakes.” With J.L. Newsted and P.D. Jones. To: 49th Conference on Great Lakes Research, Windsor, Ontario, May 22-26, 2006.
* International Association for Sediment Water Science:
(1) "Sediment Toxicity Assessments: Whole Sediments Versus Pore Waters". With R. A. Hoke. 5th International Symposium on the Interactions Between Sediments and Water. Uppsala, Sweden. August, 1990.
(2) "Standardization of Sediment Bioassay Methods: Rationale for Development of a Hyallela azteca Bioassay". With J. A. Kubitz and J. M. Besser. International Symposium on Sediment Quality Assessment, Göteborg, Sweden, August 22-25, 1994.
(3) "Assessment of Metal Bioavailability in Contaminated Sediments Using a Bioaccumulation and Growth Assay with Chironomus tentans" With J. M. Besser, J. A. Kubitz and C.A. Ingersoll. International Symposium on Sediment Quality Assessment, Göteborg, Sweden, August 22-25, 1994.
* International Association for Water Research:
* International Humic Substances Society:
(2) "A Comparison of Scatchard Analysis and a Gaussian Distribution Model to Determine a Conditional Stability Constant for the Uranyl Ion Humic Complex." With R. A. Geiger, J. J. Alberts and N. R. Kevern. Second International Congress, Birmingham, England, July, 1984.
* International Society for Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety: 1985 Present.
- 10th Biennial International Symposium on Chemical and Toxicology Aspects of Environmental
Quality. November, 1987, Munich, Germany.
* International Society of Theoretical and Applied Limnology:
Workshop on Biomonitoring the Environment. Hamilton, NZ., February, 1987.
(1) "Trace Metal Transport by Particulates and Organic Carbon in Two South Carolina Streams." 20th Congress. Copenhagen, Denmark. 1977.
(2) "Phospho-adenylate Concentrations and Energy Charge as Measures of Responses of two Freshwater Crustaceans to Stressors." 21st Congress. Kyoto, Japan, August, 1980.
(3) "Cadmium Partitioning and Related Effects in Parasitized and Non parasitized Mosquito fish (Gambusia affinis: Poeciliidae)." With D. Smith. 22nd Congress, Lyon, France, August, 1983.
(4) "Clinical Measures of Toxicant induced Stress in Aquatic Organisms." 23rd Congress, Hamilton, New Zealand, February, 1987. Invited. Special Symposium.
(5) "Ecotoxicology in Europe and North America". With A. Sördegren, P. D. Hansen, P. Calow, R. Baudo. 24th Congress, Munich, Germany, August, 1989.
(6) "Assessment of Contaminated Sediments". With R. A. Hoke, C. J. Rosiu, K. G. Grzyb and G. T. Ankley. 24th Congress, Munich, Germany, August, 1989. Invited.
* International Society of Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology
(1) “The Impact of Endocrine-Mediated Effects on Wildlife”. Assessing the Risks of Adverse Endocrine-Mediated Effects, January 13-14, 1997, Research Triangle Park, NC. Invited
* International Weed Science Society
(1) “Atrazine and Amphibians: Reproductive Effects and Risks from Agricultural Uses”. With K.R. Solomon, J.A. Carr, L.H. Du Preez, R.J. Kendall, E.E. Smith and G.J. van der Kraak. To: Int. Weed Science Conf. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada from June 23-27 2008. Invited
* Michigan Academy of Science Arts and Letters:
(2) "The Use of Tris (Hydroxymethyl) Amino Methane in the Culture and Bioassay of the Green Alga Scenedesmus obliquus (Turp) Kutz." With N. R. Kevern. Annual Meeting, E. Lansing, MI, 1974.
(3) "Colonial Waterbirds and Environmental Contamination in the Great Lakes". With D. E. Tillitt. Annual Meeting, Grand Rapids, MI, 1989.
(4) "Adaptation of an Unialgal Population to Zooplankton Grazing". With W. Gala and R. Hoke. Annual Meeting, Grand Rapids, MI, 1989.
(5) "Characterization of Epidermal Growth Factor to the Hepatic Plasma Membranes of the Rainbow Trout (Salmo gairdneri)". With J. L. Newsted. Annual Meeting, Grand Rapids, Michigan 1989.
(6) "An Overview of Methods for Assessing the Effects of Pollutants on Benthic Invertebrates". With R. A. Hoke. Annual Meeting, Albion, Michigan 1990. Invited.
* Michigan Alliance for Environmental and Outdoor Education.
* Michigan Occupational and Environmental Medicine Association.
(1) "Concentrations of Synthetic Compounds in and their Effects on Fish-Eating, Colonial Water Birds of the Great Lakes". Annual Conference, June 11-12, Dearborn, Michigan. Invited, Plenary
* Michigan Society for Risk Assessment.
(1) "Wildlife Hazard Assessment: A Great Lakes Perspective". With W.W. Bowerman, D.Best, R. Aulerich and S. Bursian. Annual meeting November 21, 1994, Ann Arbor, Michigan
* Midwest Pollution Control Biologists:
(1) "Sediment Toxicity Assessment in the Great Lakes". Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL, April, 1990. Invited.
* New England Estuarine Research Foundation:
(1) "Cadmium Toxicity to the Cladoceran Simocephalus in Humic vs. Non humic Fresh Waters." Woods Hole, MA., October, 1976.
* North American Benthological Society:
(2) "The Utility of Chironomids as Test Species for Sediment Contaminant Evaluations". With R. A. Hoke. 37th Annual Meeting, Guelph, Ont. Canada, April, 1989. Invited.
(3) "Relationship of Metal Bioaccumulation to Toxicity in Freshwater Invertebrates". With J. Besser, J. Kubitz and C. Ingersoll. 42 Annual meeting, Orlando, Florida, May 1995 Invited.
(4) "Toxicity of Detroit River Sediments to Benthic Invertebrates". With J.A. Kubitz and J.M. Besser, 42 Annual meeting, Orlando, Florida, May 1995 Invited.
(5) "Relationship of Metal Bioaccumulation to Toxicity in Freshwater Invertebrates". With J.M. Besser and C.G. Ingersoll. 43 Annual Meeting, 42 Annual meeting, Orlando, Florida, May 1995. Invited.
|A. Organic chemistry is the study of carbon compounds||Environmental chemistry – I|
|教科書為Advanced Organic Chemistry: Part B: Reaction and Synthesis (Advanced Organic Chemistry / Part B: Reactions and Synthesis)||Литература. Андруз Дж., П. Бримблекумб, Т. Джикелз, П. Лисс. Введение в химию окружающей среды = An introduction to environmental chemistry: пер с англ|
Андруз Дж., П. Бримблекумб, Т. Джикелз, П. Лисс. Введение в химию окружающей среды = An introduction to environmental chemistry:...
|Cellular Toxicology is the third tutorial on toxicology produced by the Toxicology and Environmental Health Information Program of the National Library of||Toxicology Tutor II is the second of three toxicology tutorials being produced by the Toxicology and Environmental Health Information Program of the National|
|Volcanology, environmental remote sensing, and atmospheric chemistry||Chem 6v39: Organic Electronics (Special Topics in Organic Chemistry)|
|Analytical chemistry : a modern approach to analytical science / edited by J. M. Mermet, M||Faq on the paper: Biotic Self-purification of Aquatic Ecosystems|
Остроумов С. А. О биотическом самоочищении водных экосистем. Элементы теории. Дан. Доклады академии наук