Скачать 1.36 Mb.
* Michigan United Conservation Clubs:
(1) Effects of Contaminants on Furbearers of the Great Lakes Region. Preparation of Study Plan. 1989.
* Moneco Consultants, Ltd: Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
(1) Review of Water Quality Criteria documents. Benzene and Chlorinated Benzenes. 1986 1987.
* Monsanto Corp (Solutia, Inc.).
(1) External Reviewer-Environmental Stewardship programs. 1985
(2) Member of Expert Panel for the review of the Human and Ecological Risk Assessment of the Herbicide Roundup (Glyphosate). 1998
* Oak Ridge National Laboratories, Environmental Sciences Division: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
(1) External Advisory Board
* Oxidental Petroleum, Inc.: 1991.
(1) Sediment monitoring and assessment.
* National Wildlife Federation: Washington, D.C.
(1) Review of Great Lakes Initiative Plan for control of toxics in the Great Lakes.
* National Academy of Sciences and National Research Council
(1) Committee on Hormone-Related Toxicants in the Environment: 1997-1999
(2) Committee on Risk-Based Criteria for Non-RCRA Hazardous Waste: 1998-1998
(3) Committee on Vietnam Agent Orange Research Interests and Priorities: 1998-1999
* National Agricultural Chemical Association (NACA): Washington, D.C.
(1) Development of testing protocols to determine the environmental impact of agricultural chemicals. 1984 Present.
* National Air and Stream Improvement Institute (NCASI):, Kalamazoo, Michigan.
(1) Briefing on chlorinated dioxins in the environment to officials of pulp and paper industries, Chicago, IL. 1992.
* National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences,
Superfund Basic Research Program
(1) Review of Superfund Basic Research Program applications, October 4-7, 2004,
Research Triangle Park, NC.
* Natural Environment Research Council: Swindon, UK
(1) External reviewer Directed Research Grants Program, 2004
* New York State Department of Conservation:
(1) Review of "Biothreat" model for hazard assessment of hazardous waste sites. 1987.
New York State Department of Health: Albany, New York
(1) Review of Research Scientist for promotion. 2005
* New Zealand Ministry of the Environment: Auckland, New Zealand.
(1) Lead consultant for national environmental risk assessment of organochlorine compounds, 1997-1999.
* Netherlands Health Council, 2002
(1) Review of method for the development of environmental risk limits for PCBs in the environment
* NOVA WGBH Television: Boston
(1) Review of Programming on Environmental Issues, 1994
* Novartis, Inc.
(1) Member of Expert panel to conduct an ecological risk assessment of atrazine as an Endocrine Disruptor, 1997
* Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Environmental Sciences Division: Oak Ridge, Tennessee
(1) Member Advisory Committee, 1998-2001.
* Ontario Ministry of the Environment; Water Resources Branch: Toronto, Ontario
(1) Comprehensive review of: Water Quality Criteria Development Document on Benzene and Substituted Benzenes in the Aquatic Environment. 1985.
(2) Laboratory Sediment Biological Testing Protocol. 1991.
* Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development: Paris, France.
(1) Development of sediment quality criteria. 1991.
(2) Reviewer AOECD Guidelines for the Testing of Chemicals: Chironomid Toxicity Test Using Spiked Water, 1998
* Partners in Research: Arlington, VA
(1) Review of Ambient Aquatic Life Water Quality Criteria for Nonylphenol”. External expert for review of this proposed US EPA regulation. 1997
* Pharmacia & Upjohn, Inc. Kalamazoo, Michigan (see Upjohn, Co.)
(1) Advisor on environmental stewardship, 1997.
* Prismatic Images: Flint, Michigan.
(1) Educational films on fisheries and aquatic biology. 1984 1985.
* Proctor and Gamble, Inc.: Cincinnati, OH
(1) Science advisory group on silicones in the environment. March, 1991.
* Research and Evaluation Inc: Chapel Hill, N.C.
(1) Reviews of EPA Test Rules, Integrated Support Documents and Ad Hoc Reviews. 1985 Present.
* Research and Evaluation Associates Inc: Chapel Hill, NC.
(1) Review of ad hoc document submitted to US EPA entitled "96 hr flow through toxicity study of butylbenzyl phthalate to the freshwater crayfish, Procambarus sp. 1986.
* Residuals Management Inc., Madison, Wisconsin: 1982 1984.
(1) Fate of PCBs in Shiawassee River due to cleanup operations.
* City of Rochester, Michigan: 1991-1992.
(1) Bioassays for waste water permitting.
* Risk and Decision Processes Center Philadelphia: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
(1) Review of issues in citing a hazardous waste facility. 1991.
* Saginaw National Watershed Initiative, 1994-Present.
(1) Technical Steering Committee
* SETAC Foundation for Environmental Education: Pensacola, Florida
(1) Chairman, Board of Directors, 1992-1993.
* Silicones Environmental Health & Safety Council
(1) Science Advisory Group (SAG) for silicones in the environment, 1994
* South Florida Water Management District: West Palm Beach, FL,
(1) Review of research results- "The Influence of Phosphorus on Mercury Cycling and Bioaccumulation in the Everglades". 1995
* Soviet All Union Scientific Research Institute for Protection of Waters:
(1) Development of methodology for sediment toxicity assessment. 1988.
* St. Mary’s College, Halifax, Nova Scotia:
(1) Tenure and Promotion review, Department of Biology, 2007.
* State of New York, Department of Health
(1) External examiner, promotion and tenure, 2004
* Swedish Environmental Protection Agency:
(1) Prioritization of Research Topics. 1990.
Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and spatial Planning: Stockholm
(1) Review of Applications for: “Support for strong research environments”. 2005
* Swedish Natural History Museum, Stockholm:
(1) External Reviewer of the collections and research programs, 2002
(2) Reviewer of candidates for Professor and Director, 2007
1* Swiss Federal Institute for Environmental Science (EAWAG), Dubdorf, Switzerland, 2003
(1) Project Fishnet. Advisor to the task force investigating possible causes of declines in fish stocks in Swiss Rivers.
* Swiss National Research Programme:
(1) Reviewer, Research Proposals, Endocrine Disruptors Programme
* Texas Learning Technology Group
(1) Technical advisor for development of a multi-media program entitled “EcoExpert: Health Risks in Our Town” . This computer-based program is to be used in public and K-12 educational programs.
* The Texas Institute for Advancement of Chemical Technology
(1) External reviewer for Insights, V. 6 (1), 1995 “Chlorine in Perspective”
* Three M Corporation: Minneapolis, Minnesota. 1993-Present
(1) Review of environmental toxicology programs. 1993
(2) Assessment of products for environmental fates and effects. 1993.
(3) Corporate environmental stewardship strategic planning. 1996-Present.
(4) Ecological Risk Assessment of products containing perfluorinated compounds. 1999-2004
(5) Registration of perfluorinated products in the United States and Japan. 2000
* T N & Associates, Inc.: Cincinnati, Ohio
* Trans-boundary Contaminants Work Group: 2007-Present
A working group established by the Upper Columbia White Sturgeon Recovery Initiative (UCRWSRI) and Columbia River International Environmental Monitoring Program (CRIEMP) to investigate and prepare reports on contaminants in the Columbia River. The Committee is made up of individuals from the various state, provincial, federal, and tribal agencies as well as independent academics and consultants.
* Transpharm, Inc. Basel, Switzerland: 2007
(1) Assessment of the steroidogenic properties of newly designed drugs.
* Trent university. Trent Ontario, Canada: 2007
(1) Chemistry Department, Review of candidate for promotion and tenure
* United States Conference of Mayors:
(1) Risk assessment of dioxins in soils due to use of urban bio-solids as a soil amendment, 1998.
* University of Aachen, Germany
(1) External Examiner for Promotion, Biology Department
* University of Aberdeen: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK,
(1) External promotion and tenure reviewer, 2004
* University of Agriculture of Malaysia:
(1) External Assessor. 1990-1993.
* University of California: Oakland, California
(1) External reviewer of grants for the Coastal Environmental Quality Initiative, 2004
* University of California - Davis Ecotoxicology Program
* University of California – Davis, Wildlife Health Center
(1) Review grant proposals, 2001.
* University of California-Santa Cruz: Santa Cruz, California
(1) External reviewer for promotion and tenure, 1997
* University of Guelph: Guelph, Ontario, Canada
(1) External reviewer for Ph.D dissertation, 1997
University of Toronto:
(1) External reviewer for promotion and tenure, 2004
* University of Turku: Turku, Finland
(1) External examiner for PhD dissertation, 2006
* University of Wyoming: Laramie, Wyoming
(1) External promotion and tenure reviewer, 2004
* Upjohn, Corp., Kalamazoo, MI. 1993-Present
(1) Environmental monitoring for organic and inorganic contaminants in water recharge system. 1993
(2) Monitoring for octachlordibenzo-p-dioxin in soil and groundwater. 1994
(3) Sediment toxicity assessment of several plants in Michigan Maryland and Virginia. 1994-1995
(4) Monitoring for concentrations of organic compounds in fishes from surface waters adjacent to production facilities. 1994-1995
(5) Expert witness in defense in litigation relative to PCB contamination of the Kalamazoo River. Depositions and testifying witness.
* U.S. Army Corps of Engineers: Buffalo District Office.
(1) Design of program for monitoring of residues leaching from contained dredge material disposal sites in Buffalo Harbor, 1987.
* U.S. Dept. Interior, National Sea Grant Program:
(1) Scientific panel to review Chesapeake Bay Toxics Research Program. 1992.
* US Dept. Agriculture, Agricultural Systems Program:
(1) Review of proposals to the National Research Initiative Competitive Grants Program. Annually 1998-2004
* US Dept. Agriculture, Animal Growth and Nutrient Utilization Program: Washington, DC
(1) External reviewer of research proposals, 2004
* U.S. EPA Office of Research and Development:
(1) Review of core research program. Chair person of SETAC ad hoc review committee.
* U.S. Environmental Protection Agency/U.S. Department of Justice: Washington, D.C.
(1) Expert witness, United States of America against Petro Processors of Louisiana, Inc. Toxic waste site litigation, 1983. Background information, case development and testimony as aquatic toxicologist.
(2) Office of Waste Programs Enforcement. Enforcement Case Support Expert Resources Inventory System. Clement Associates, Inc. Arlington, VA 1984 Present.
* U.S. Environmental Protection Agency: Washington, D.C.
(1) Hudson River PCB Site Reassessment Committee, 1991.
(2) Amphipod bioassay workshop, 1991-1992.
(3) Sediment Quality Criteria Workshop, 1992-Present.
(4) Water Quality Criteria for Metals, 1993-present.
(5) Aquatic Risk Assessment and Risk Mitigation. Dialogue group for Pesticides. 1993. 17 member task force to develop procedures for assessing the hazard of pesticides to aquatic ecosystems.-Invited Delegate
-Member Steering Committee
(6) Peer review panel workshop "Ecological Risk issues concerning 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin. Minneapolis, MN, Sept. 14-15, 1993. Invited Delegate
(7) Program Review, Bioassessment Program, Environmental Research Laboratory-
Cincinnati, OH, Sept. 7-8, 1994. Chairperson
(8) Peer Review, Ecological Risk Assessment, Risk Assessment Forum, US EPA. Alexandria, VA , August 16-18, 1994.
(9) Acquisition and Critical Review of Literature on the Ecological Effects of 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin (TCDD) and related Compounds on Aquatic Life and Associated Wildlife. Primary consultant on project design, data acquisition and report preparation. Contract to US EPA, 1998.
(10) Peer review panel for “Dioxin Reassessment-Wildlife”, 1998.
(11) Preparation of a briefing document for the interagency working group in support of the UNEO Global POPs treaty. “Organochlorine Residues in and Their Effects on Fish and Wildlife of the North American Great Lakes”, John P. Giesy, Paul D. Jones, Kurunthachalam Kannan and Alan L. Blankenship.
1US Environmental Protection Agency: Reviewer of ACE model Acute to Chronic Estimation (Version 2.0), 2003
* U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Science Advisory Board: Washington, D.C.
(1) Ecological Processes and Effects Committee: Sediment Quality Guidelines for Metals in Sediments, 1999.
(2) Ecological Processes and Effects Committee: Aquatic Life Criteria for Water-Metals, 1999.
(3) Ecological Processes and Effects Committee: Ecological Soil Screening Levels for
Superfund Sites, 1999.
* U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Environmental Fate and Effects Branch, Office of Pesticide Programs, Science Advisory Panel: Washington, D.C.
(1) Ecological Committee on FIFRA Risk Assessment Methods (ECOFRAM), 1999
* U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Environmental Biology Review Panel of the Exploratory Research Program, Office or Research and Development. Review of proposals submitted to the program, including traveling to the Study Panel Meetings.
(1) 1984 Dallas, TX.
(2) 1986 Duluth, MN.
(3) 1989 Las Vegas, NV.
(4) 1990 - Tempe, AZ.
(5) 1991 - Knoxville, TN.
(6) 1991 - Sarasota, FL.
(7) 1994 - Washington, DC.
* U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Great Lakes Fisheries Laboratory: 1982 Present.
(1) ATP analysis in fish eggs, effects of xenobiotics on fish eggs; trace metal speciation.
(2) Review of Technical Document on Toxicity of Metals of Fishes. 1992.
* VCI (Verband Der Chemische Industrie Deutschland): Frankfurt, West Germany, 1988.
(1) Development of systems to rank hazardous materials, based on probable toxicity, carcinogenicity, teratogenicity and persistence in the environment. Including terrestrial and aquatic organisms and plants. QSAR techniques were used. 1988.
(2) Selection and implementation of models to predict the fate of organic compounds in aquatic systems. Design of pond studies to evaluate the models, including sensitivity analyses. 1988.
* Verasa, Inc. (For US EPA), 2002
(1) Review of document entitled “Estimating Bioaccumulation Factors for Dioxins and Related Compounds”.
1* Versar, Inc., Springfield VA.
(1) Review of the US EPA document entitled “Framework for Applications of the Toxicity Equivalence Methodology for Polychlorinated Dioxins, Furans Biphenyls and Ecological Risk Assessment”. 2003
* Wageningen Agricultural University: Wageningen, The Netherlands
(1) Program Review for Ecotoxicology, May 1999.
* Warren Waste to Energy Inc: Warren, MI: 1984.
(1) Assessment as Release of Metals from Fluidized Bed Incineration of Municipal Waste for Energy Recovery from Waste. Permitting with State of Michigan.
* Wildlife International Ltd: St. Michaels, MD.
(1) Development of Protocol for Multi-species Testing for the Effects of Pyrethroid Insecticides on Aquatic Organisms. 1985.
* World Health Organization Advisorships
(1) Development of Toxic Equivalency Factors of polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins (PCDDs, polychlorinated dibenzofurans (PCDFs) and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) for fish, birds and mammals: 1996-1999.
(2) Global Assessment of the State-of-the-Science of Endocrine Disruptors. United Nations Environment WHO Program and International Programme on Chemical Safety: 1998.
* W.W. Engineering & Science. Grand Rapids, MI, 1994
(1) Review of report on sediment toxicity assessment for St. Mary's River, Michigan.
June 7 , 2008 of
|A. Organic chemistry is the study of carbon compounds||Environmental chemistry – I|
|教科書為Advanced Organic Chemistry: Part B: Reaction and Synthesis (Advanced Organic Chemistry / Part B: Reactions and Synthesis)||Литература. Андруз Дж., П. Бримблекумб, Т. Джикелз, П. Лисс. Введение в химию окружающей среды = An introduction to environmental chemistry: пер с англ|
Андруз Дж., П. Бримблекумб, Т. Джикелз, П. Лисс. Введение в химию окружающей среды = An introduction to environmental chemistry:...
|Cellular Toxicology is the third tutorial on toxicology produced by the Toxicology and Environmental Health Information Program of the National Library of||Toxicology Tutor II is the second of three toxicology tutorials being produced by the Toxicology and Environmental Health Information Program of the National|
|Volcanology, environmental remote sensing, and atmospheric chemistry||Chem 6v39: Organic Electronics (Special Topics in Organic Chemistry)|
|Analytical chemistry : a modern approach to analytical science / edited by J. M. Mermet, M||Faq on the paper: Biotic Self-purification of Aquatic Ecosystems|
Остроумов С. А. О биотическом самоочищении водных экосистем. Элементы теории. Дан. Доклады академии наук