Скачать 3.46 Mb.
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF UKRAINE
DZ „LUGANSK NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
NAMED AFTER TARASA SHEVCHENKO”
INSTITUTE OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORT
Department of olympic and professional sport
Lugansk – 2010
composition of department of olympic and professional sport
To the institute of physical education and sport
Lugansk national university named after Tarasa Shevchenko
1. Information is about direction of preparation
2. The special requirements are to put.
For an educationally qualifying level specialist:
3. General description of direction of preparation.
The end-point of labour is determined three factors: by fundamental and professionally oriented knowledges and abilities of future bachelor, by the sphere of the use of these knowledges and abilities in industry of olympic and professional sport; by socially professional functions which are executed by a bachelor.
4. Professional types of graduating students
5. Possibility of subsequent studies
Upon receipt OKR a specialist is after certain direction of preparation it is possible to enter to the city council after directions: olympic and professional sport.
6. A diagram of structure of separate direction of preparation is with pointing of credits of ECTS.
7. Requirements are to the evaluation
In an university utillize the 100 mark system of evaluation.
About translation of semester estimation from discipline in an estimation on a national scale („unsatisfactorily”, „satisfactorily”, „well”, „fine” in the case of semester examination and differentiated semester test or it is „reckoned”, it is not „reckoned” in the case of semester test) a teacher utillizes such scale:
An estimation is „reckoned” propose a student which collected not less than 50 marks.
Activity of student:
Independent work of student is a form of organization of educational process, at which tasks are planned a student executes a teacher under methodical guidance, but without his direct participation.
Independent work of students is regulated Statute about organization of independent work of students in the Lugansk national university of the name of Tarasa Shevchenko.
Module control is an evaluation of quality of mastering of educational material of the test modules. Module control is conducted as writing module works.
8. REQUIREMENTS ARE TO FINAL CONTROL
State examination commission
Requirements of sounding BOARDS:
1. Before defence of diploma projects (works) or drafting of state examinations students which executed all of requirements of curriculum and programs from speciality are assumed.
Admitting to defence of diploma project (works) or drafting of state examinations is a list of students-graduating students, ratified the rector (by a director) of higher educational establishment, after the giving of directors of institutes (deans of faculties), deputies of director from educational work or managers by a separation.
2. Duration verbal state examination on every discipline, and also defence of one project (works), as a rule, not guilty to exceed 30 minutes. For opening of maintenance of diploma project (works) a student gets not more than 20 minutes. At illumination of every section complex examination on speciality to the student for an answer to select not more than 0,5 academic hour. For a leadthrough state examination after the test of complex control task it is expedient to take not more than four hours on a group.
During the leadthrough of writing state examinations to foresee the followings norms of time:
3. The results of drafting of state examinations and defence of diploma projects (works) are estimated „fine”, „well”, „satisfactorily” or „unsatisfactorily”.
At determination of estimation of project (works) the level of theoretical, scientific and practical preparation of students is taken into account.
Decision of state commission about the estimation of knowledges, discovered at drafting of examinations or defence of project (works), and also about an appropriation the students of qualification and edition the graduating students of diplomas (general standard or by a difference) accepted on the closed meeting of commission a free vote ordinary most voices of members of commission, which took part in its meeting. At the identical amount of voices voice of head of commission decides.
4. To the students, which made state examinations positively, and also protected a diploma project (work), the decision of state commission is appropriate qualification in accordance with the got speciality and diplomaed standard pattern.
That, who has general estimations „fine” not less than, than from 75 percents of all of disciplines of curriculum, but from other – estimation disciplines and individual tasks „well”, made state examinations, protected a diploma project (work) with an estimation „fine”, and also found out itself in the advanced (to creative) study which is confirmed recommendation of department (subject or cyclic commission), diplomaed with a difference, about what written down in protocol of meeting of commission.
5. In those cases, when drafting of state examinations or defence of diploma project (works) does not answer the requirements of level of attestation, a state commission makes a decision that a student is unattested, about what registers in protocol of meeting of commission.
A student which got an unsatisfactory estimation at drafting state examination or defence of diploma project (works) is deducted from higher educational establishment. The academic certificate of standard pattern is given out him.
6. If a student did not appear on meeting of state commission for drafting of examinations or defence of diploma project (works), in protocol of commission marked, that he is unattested in connection with absence from meeting of commission.
Students which are unattested in the term ratified for them and did not make state examinations or did not protect a diploma project (work) have a right on the repeated attestation in the next term of work of state commission during three years upon termination of higher educational establishment on principles, certain this establishment. Repeatedly there are only those state examinations which an unsatisfactory estimation was got from, taking into account changes which took a place in the on-line tutorials of these disciplines.
In the cases when defence of diploma project (works) is determined unsatisfactory, state a commission sets, whether a student can give on the repeated defence a that project (work) with a revision, whether he must work out a new theme, certain the proper department (by a subject or cyclic commission) of educational establishment.
9. Co-ordinator ECTS to Institute of physical education and sport
Name. Budag’yanc George Nickolaevich
Position. Director of Institute of physical education and sport
Postal address. 91000, Lugansk, apt. Peaceful, 14 / 208
Telephone number. 099 000 07 78
FOR FIFTH COURSE
LUGANSK NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
|Department of education and science of ukraine dz „lugansk national university named after taras shevchenko”||There is no national science just as there is no national multiplication table; what is national is no longer science|
А. Kozhevnikova, Assoc. Prof of the Department of English for Humanities (Samara State University), Member of Board of Experts for...
|Ivan Franko LVIV National University, Department of Political Science||Geological Engineering Department The Geology chair was, first, estabilished within the Department of Natural Science in Faculty of Science of Ege University, on October 4, 1961|
|Ministry of education and science of ukraine||PhD, M. Sc., Radio engineering, Kyiv, National Technical University of Ukraine “kpi”|
|Таврический национальный университет|
В. І. Вернадського, 4, Сімферополь, Крим, Україна, 95007; Crimean Society of Russian Culture, Crimean Center Research of Humanities,...
|Центр гуманитарных исследований таврический национальный университет|
Вернадського, 4, Сімферополь, Крим, Україна, 95007; Crimean Society of Russian Culture, Crimean Center Research of Humanities, Department...
|Master of science department of Food Science University of Manitoba Winnipeg © 2009 by Blanca Gómez Guerrero||Department of Chemical Engineering, Chung Yuan University, Chungli 320, Taiwan Yu-Li Lin, Tiffany C. Shih, and Wei-Ming Lu Department of Chemical Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taipei 106, Taiwan|