Скачать 58.95 Kb.
Editorially Revised 3-22-06
niversity Curriculum Committee
Course Proposal Form
for Courses Numbered 0001 – 4999
(Faculty Senate Resolution #04–18, April 2004)
Note: Before completing this form, please read the accompanying instructions carefully.
1. Course Prefix and Number: 2. Date:
3. Requested Action (check only one box):
4. Justification for new course or course revision or renumbering:
5. Course description exactly as it should appear in the next catalog:
6. If this is a course revision, briefly describe the requested change:
7. Undergraduate Catalog Page Number from current undergraduate catalog:
8. The Writing Across the Curriculum Committee must approve Writing Intensive
(WI) credit for all courses prior to their consideration by the UCC. If WI credit is
requested, has this course been approved for Writing Intensive (WI) credit?
If Yes, will all sections be Writing Intensive (yes/no)?
9. Any course requesting Foundations Curriculum credit must be
reviewed by Academic Standards Committee prior to their consideration by
the UCC. If FC credit has been approved by the ASC, then check the
appropriate box (check at most one), otherwise leave all boxes blank.
10. Course Credit:
12. Affected Degrees or Academic Programs:
13. Overlap or Duplication with Affected Units or Programs:
14. Approval by the Council for Teacher Education (required for courses affecting
teacher education programs):
15. Statements of Support:
16. Syllabus – please insert course syllabus below. You must include (a) the
name of the textbook chosen for the course, (b) the course objectives, (c) the
course content outline, and (d) the course assignments and grading plan.
ICEE 1002 Fundamentals of Engineering Practice
Upon completion of this course, students shall be able to solve basic engineering problems including:
Topics covered in this course include:
Grading Policy and Assignments:
|U niversity Curriculum Committee||This document contains updated version of “Computer Science” curriculum which has been revised by Computer Science Curriculum Revision committee in its meeting|
|FR: University Curriculum Committee||Report to the undergraduate curriculum committee|
|National Curriculum Revision Committee (ncrc) Information Technology (IT)||Course title change from Teaching Essentials I is pending curriculum committee approval|
|Proposer e-mails entire course proposal packet to the appropriate curriculum committee chair as a word document||Prescribed curriculum part A. Common curriculum with personal support specialist|
|NB: If it is unclear whether or not a change to an existing module should be proposed on this form, the Chair or Secretary of the Undergraduate Studies Committee/Sub-Faculty or Graduate Studies Committee should be consulted. In order to reduce printing costs please||NB: If it is unclear whether or not a change to an existing module should be proposed on this form, the Chair or Secretary of the Undergraduate Studies Committee/Sub-Faculty or Graduate Studies Committee should be consulted. In order to reduce printing costs please|