Скачать 4.81 Mb.
THE STRUCTURE OF THE INFORMATIONAL PACKAGE FOR SELECTED EDUCATIONAL DIRECTION
2. "External independent estimation" certificates: History Of Ukraine; Ukrainian Language and Ukrainian Literature; Geography and Foreign language.
3. Bachelor of educational direction "Social work" has the professional specialization "Social welfare" and it has been prepared to work within one or a few forms of social activities within the State classifier of forms of social activity SC 009-96 ratified by the order № 441 from 22.10.96. of The State Standard institution of Ukraine (coding and concrete branches of activity are noticed in variant components).
Bachelor of social work is able to implement the noticed professional activities (the professional titles of activities, codes and names of classification groups of professions by the definition of the State professions’ classifier is given above).
Generalization of volume of activity: assistance to development of children, teenagers, families, youth, people with disabilities by facilities of social-educational, rehabilitation and correctional work in different societies and groups.
Primary position is a position where professional activity within one a graduate student of corresponding qualification level is able to execute after finishing the education institution; the quality of implementation of tasks of this position is guaranteed by the education institution.
"Bachelor" can hold corresponding primary positions and also vice-positions of those types of activity, which are noticed in the table. The names of other primary positions are defined in variant components according to branch normative documents or time-tables of industry institutions taking into account the principles of forming of the names of the positions mentioned in the labor sphere’s normative documents.
Professional activity of a bachelor of social work on primary positions consists in:
The basic directions of professional activity: social-educative, informational-analyzing, organizational, correction, administrative, scientific and methodical.
Bachelor of social work (at the terms of acquisition of corresponding experience) can also adapt oneself to such directions of professional activity: research, consultative, registration-control and others. This standard establishes:
The standard is mandatory for higher education institutions which prepare bachelors of "Social work" with "Social work" specialty.
Institutions, organizations, educational establishments must provide necessary conditions for the use of specialists in accordance with obtained in higher education institution qualification and specialty according to the current legislation.
4. Professional which has been prepared to social work and can occupy positions (according to SC-003-95):
5. After receiving "Bachelor" education and qualification level within educational direction "Social work" it is possible to enter on "Specialist" and "Master degree" education and qualification levels the same educational direction.
6. The diagram of structure of educational direction with noticing of the ЕСТS:
8. Final control (state attestation) at the "Bachelor" educational qualification level is implemented in form of complex qualification examination on professional disciplines. To the student who successfully passed final control qualification of higher education and corresponding state standard Diploma (and also Appendix to the diploma) by the decision of the State commission is assigned.
9. ECTS coordinator of History Faculty
Name and surname: Vakhovsky L. C.,PHD, professor
Position: Dean of History faculty
Post address: Luhansk, Oboronna str., 2-a
Phone number: 59-03-42
|Using Children's Literature to Teach English as a Foreign Language to Young Learners||Primary Sources of Social and Economic History of Southern-Ukrainian Cities (the last quarter of XVIII century. – 1854)|
|Conference on Language Development, Language Revitalization and Multilingual Education in Ethnolinguistic Communities||Department of English Language and Literature|
|Department of English Language and Literature||What is the relationship between technology and language? How has the global reach of empires past and present affected the spatial distribution of language?|
|German Equivalent of B. A. English language, literature & culture||Select bibliography of language contact literature and references|
|Edward J. Neather (UK) Cultural knowledge and awareness in foreign language examinations in England at Advanced Level||School of language & literature 2010/2011 el30ig states of mind|