Скачать 163.71 Kb.
- 5th Edition of MASTA - Multi-Agent, Systems: Theory and Applications, to be held as a Special Track of the 14th Portuguese Conference on Artificial Intelligence, EPIA 2009, between October 12 -15, 2009, Aveiro, Portugal.
- KSEM 2009, 3rd International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management, November 26.-27., 2009, Vienna, Austria.
- 10th International Workshop on Computational Logic in Multi-Agent Systems (CLIMA-X), held in conjunction with the 7th German Conference on Multi-Agent System Technologies (MATES), Hamburg, Germany, September 9-10, 2009
- FAMAS'09 , Formal Approaches to Multi-Agent Systems, part of Multi-Agent Logics, Languages, and Organisations Federated Workshops (MALLOW) 2009, September 7-11, 2009, Torino, Italy.
- Second International Workshop on LAnguages, methodologies and Development tools for multi-agent systemS (LADS'009), part of Multi-Agent Logics, Languages, and Organisations Federated Workshops (MALLOW) 2009, September 7-11, 2009, Torino, Italy.
- NWO/STW conference SIREN 2009, the Scientific ICT Research Event Netherlands, UT, 5 november 2009.
- BNAIC’09, 21st Benelux Conference on Artificial Intelligence (BNAIC 2009), TUE, 29-30 October 2009.
- The 7h European Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems (EUMAS-2009),Ayia Napa, Cyprus, December 17-18, 2009.
- International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2010), held at Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada, July 26-28, 2010.
- KR 2010: Twelfth International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning , Toronto, Canada, May 9-13, 2010.
- AT2AI-7, Seventh International Symposium "From Agent Theory to Agent Implementation”,
@ 20th European Meeting on Cybernetics and Systems Research (EMCSR 2010), April 6-9, 2010, Vienna, Austria.
- ECAI 2010, Lisbon, Portugal, 16-20 August 2010 (Area chair) .
- INISTA’2010 - International Symposium on INnovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications, Kayseri & Cappadocia, Turkey, 21-24 June 2010.
- Second International Conference on Advanced Intelligence ICAI 2010, collocated with WORLDCOMP'10, Monte Carlo Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, July 12-15, 2010 [no papers assigned]
- COIN@AAMAS2010. This ninth edition of the workshop on Coordination, Organization, Institutions and Norms in MAS, collocated with the AAMAS 2010 conference in Toronto, Canada, May 10-14, 2010.
- 8th International Workshop Declarative Agent Languages and Technologies (DALT 2010), Toronto, Canada, May 10, 2010.
- ProMAS 2010, The Eighth International Workshop on Programming Multi-Agent Systems, Tortonto, Canada, May 11, 2010.
- 4th International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management (KSEM`2010), University of Ulster, Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK, 1-3 September 2010.
- Multi-Agent Systems for Education and Interactive Entertainment (MASEIE), Toronto, Canada, May 11, 2010, In Conjunction with AAMAS 2010 [no active role]
- 1st Workshop on Logical Aspects of Multi-Agent Systems (LAMAS 2010), May 11, 2010 in Toronto as a satellite workshop of AAMAS 2010.
- SEE-MAS 2010 - The South-Eastern European Multi-Agent Systems Summer School, 5-10 July 2010, University “Politehnica” of Bucharest, Romania, Student Session.
- Senior Program Committee (SPC) of the 13th International Conference on Principles and Practice in Multiagent Systems (PRIMA 2010), Kolkata, November 12th -15th, 2010.
- 11th International Workshop on Computational Logic in Multi-Agent Systems (CLIMA XI), affiliated with ECAI'10, Lisbon, Portugal, 16-17 August 2010.
- IAT'10, 2010 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT'10) will be jointly held with the 2010 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence (WI'10), August 31 - September 3, Toronto, Canada.
- Workshop “Emotion and Computing” at KI 2010 is held at Karlsruhe this year, September 21-24th [cancelled].
- Workshop on Theories of Information Dynamics and Interaction and their Application to Dialogue at ESSLLI 2010 (TIDIAD@ESSLLI 10), August 16-20 (ESSLLI 2nd week) 2010, Copenhagen.
- third International Workshop on LAnguages methodologies and Development tools for multi-agent systemS (LADS’010). Held from 30 August to 4th September 2010 in France (ValPré Lyon) in conjunction with the 12th European Agent Systems Summer School (EASSS'2010). LADS’010 is a satellite event of MALLOW’2010.
- ONTOSE-2010, 4th Workshop on Ontology, Conceptualization and Epistemology for Information Systems, Software Engineering and Service Sciences, pre-conference workshop of CAiSE 2010, Hammamet, Tunesia, June 7th and 8th, 2010.
- 22nd Benelux Conference on Artificial Intelligence (BNAIC'10), University of Luxembourg, October 25-26, 2010.
- COIN@MALLOW 2010 (11th International Workshop on Coordination, Organization, Institutions and Norms in Multi-Agent Systems) held in the context of MALLOW 2010 (The Multi-Agent Logics, Languages, and Organisations Federated Workshops) at Domaine Valpré in Lyon (France) from August 30th - September 2nd, 2010.
- MASTS 2010 - The 2nd International Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems Technology and Semantics, in conjunction with the 4th International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing - IDC'2010 , Tangier, Morocco, September 17th, 2010.
- The International Workshop on Reasoning-based Intelligent Systems (RBIS2010) @ Internaional Congress on Ultra Modern Telecommunications and Control Systems (ICUMT2010), October 18-20, 2010, Moscow, Russia.@@@
- 8th European Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems (EUMAS 2010), Paris Descartes University, Paris, 16th and 17th December 2010.
- Commonsense-2011, 10th International Symposium on Logical Formalizations of Commonsense Reasoning, held as part of the AAAI Spring Symposium Series, Stanford Univ., March 21-23, 2011.
- SPC member for the Tenth International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS2011). May 2- 6, 2011, Taipei, Taiwan.
- 12th International Workshop on Computational Logic in Multi-Agent Systems (CLIMA XII) affiliated with IJCAI'11, Barcelona, Spain, July 16-18, 2011.
- INISTA 2011 , International Symposium on INnovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications, Istanbul, Turkey, June 15-18, 2011.
- 5th International Workshop on "Ontology, Models, Conceptualization and Epistemology in Social, Artificial and Natural Systems"- ONTOSE 2011 held on June 20th, 2011, as a pre conference workshop of CAiSE 2011, London, United Kingdom.
- TPC member of the Systems Software Engineering track of the 2nd International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT'2011), Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, September 19-21, 2011.
- 9th International Workshop on Declarative Agent Languages and Technologies (DALT 2011) as a satellite event of AAMAS'11, Taipei, Taiwan, May 3, 2011.
- COIN@AAMAS2011 (http://www.pcs.usp.br/~coin) workshop at the AAMAS 2011 conference (http://www.aamas2011.tw/), Taipei, Taiwan, May 3, 2011.
- Ninth International Workshop on Programming Multi-Agent Systems (PROMAS 2011)., satellite workshop of AAMAS 2011. (PROMAS@AAMAS 2011), Taipei, Taiwan, May 2, 2011.
- technical program committee (TPC) of Intetain 2011, the 4th ICST International Conference on INtelligent TEchnologies for interactive entertainment, Genova, May 25-27, 2011.
- The 2011 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT'11) will be jointly held with the 2011 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Web Intelligence (WI'11), Lyon, France. August 22 -27, 2011.
- 13th International Workshop on Coordination, Organizations, Institutions and Norms in Agent Systems (COIN@WI-IAT'11), which will be held in conjunction with WI-IAT 2011 in Lyon, France, August 22nd, 2011.
- MASTA 2011, the 6th edition on "Multi-Agent Systems: Theory and Applications" held as a
Workshop of the 15th Portuguese Conference on Artificial Intelligence - EPIA 2011 (http://epia2011.appia.pt), Lisbon, Portugal, October 10- 13, 2011.
- 15th Portuguese Conference on Artificial Intelligence - EPIA 2011 (http://epia2011.appia.pt), Lisbon, Portugal. October 10 – 13, 2011.
- K-Teams, First International Workshop on Semantic and Collaborative Technologies for the Web, Bucharest, Romania, June 21-22,, 2011.
- The First International Conference on Ambient Computing, Applications, Services and Technologies (AMBIENT 2011), Barcelona, Spain, October 23-28, 2011.
- 4th Workshop on Logical Aspects of Multi-Agent Systems LAMAS 2011 to be held on November 11, 2011 in Osuna (Spain), held together with Methods for Modalities (M4M-7), 10-12 November 2011.
- 2011 International Conference on Knowledge Science, Engineering and Management (KSEM2011) ( http://link.eecs.uci.edu/conferences/ksem2011/), University of California, Irvine, USA, December 12-14, 2011.
- 5th “Workshop on emotion and computing - current research and future impact” @ KI 2011 – 34th annual German Conference on Artificial Intelligence, October 4-7, 2011.
- BNAIC 2011, 23rd Benelux Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Gent, Belgium, 3 and 4 November 2011.
-- PC member of 22nd Int. Joint Conf. on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-11), Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain, July, 16th - 22nd July 2011.
- Multi-Agent Systems Technology and Semantics (MASTS 2011) in conjunction with 5th International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing - IDC'2011, October 5-7, 2011, Delft, The Netherlands (workshop co-chair)
- 9th European Workshop on Multi-agent Systems (EUMAS 2011), Maastricht, 14-15 November 2011.
- senior program committee (SPC) member of PRIMA 2011, the 14th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems, Wollongong, Australia, November 16th - 18th, 2011 .
- Standards in Emotion Modeling 2011 (SEM2011), Lorentz Center, Leiden, August 15 – 19, 2011.
- The thirteenth conference on Advances in Computer Games (ACG13), 20-22 November 2011, Tilburg
- 11th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems (AAMAS 2012), Valencia, Spain June 4–8, 2012.
- KR2012, the 13th International Conference on Principles of Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Rome, Italy, June 10-14, 2012 .
- International Program Committee (IPC) of the 1st International Conference on Systems and Computer Science (ICSCS 2012), August 29-31, 2012 in Lille, France.
- The First International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Applications (INTELLI 2012), April 29 - May 4, 2012 - Chamonix / Mont Blanc, France.
- Area Chair, 20th European Confernce on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2012), Montpellier, France, 27-31 August 2012.
- 5th International Workshop on "Ontology, Models, Conceptualization and Epistemology in Social,Artificial and Natural Systems" (ONTOSE 2012), June 26th 2012 (as a pre conference workshop of CAiSE 2012), Gdansk, Poland.
- International Symposium on INnovations in Intelligent SysTems and Applications (INISTA 2012), Trabzon, Turkey, 2-4 July 2012.
- 10th International Workshop on Declarative Agent Languages and Technologies (DALT 2012), satellite workshop of AAMAS 2012, Valencia, June 4th 2012,
- 5th Workshop on Logical Aspects of Multi-Agent Systems, LAMAS'2012, satellite workshop of AAMAS'2012, Valencia, Spain, June 5th 2012.
-14th International Workshop on Coordination, Organizations, Institutions, and Norms (COIN@AAMAS 2012), satellite workshop of AAMAS'2012, Valencia, Spain, June 5th 2012.
- Tenth International Workshop on Programming Multi-Agent Systems (ProMAS'12), satellite workshop at AAMAS 2012, Valencia, Spain, 5 June 2012.
- the 11th International Conference on Deontic Logic in Computer Science (DEON 2012), Bergen, Norway, 16-18 July 2012.
-The 2012 IEEE/WIC/ACM International Conference on Intelligent Agent Technology (IAT'12) will be co-located with WI'2012, AMT'2012, BI'2012, and ISMIS'2012 as a Congress, a Special Event of the Alan Turing Year (Centenary of Alan Turing's birth), to be held in Macau, China on December 4-7, 2012.
- 6th Workshop on “Emotion and Computing - Current Research and Future Impact” at KI2012 (35th German Conference on Artificial Intelligence), September 24-27, 2012: Saarbrücken, Germany.
-The Fourth International Conference on Adaptive and Self-Adaptive Systems and Applications (ADAPTIVE 2012), July 22-27, 2012 - Nice, France.
- The 8th International Cognitive Robotics Workshop (CogRob-2012), July 22-23, 2012 in Toronto, Canada, held in conjunction with Twenty-Sixth Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-12).
- First International Workshop on Intelligent Agent technology, Power Systems and Energy Markets IATEM 2012 In Conjunction with the 23rd International Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications (DEXA 2012), 4th September 2012, Vienna, Austria
- 24th Benelux Conference on Artificial Intelligence (BNAIC 2012), organised by the Department of Knowledge Engineering of Maastricht University, Maastricht, the Netherlands, October 25-26-
- The IADIS Intelligent Systems and Agents 2012 Conference (ISA2012), part of IADIS Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCIS 2012), Lisbon, Portugal, 17 - 23 July 2012.
- 1st International Conference on Agreement Technologies (ΑΤ 2012), Dubrovnic (Croatia) on October 15-16, 2012.
- co-chair The 4th International Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems Technology and Semantics -- MASTS 2012, held in conjunction with the 6th International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing (IDC 2012) in Calabria, Italy, September 24-26, 2012.
- The Second International Conference on Ambient Computing, Applications, Services and Technologies (AMBIENT 2012), September 23-28, 2012 – Barcelona.
- 13th International Workshop on Computational Logic in Multi-Agent Systems (CLIMA XIII), affiliated with ECAI'12, 27-28 August 2012, Montpellier, France.
- ICT.OPEN 2012, the Interface for Dutch ICT-Research, Theme 7: SIKS Information and Knowledge Systems, WTC Rotterdam, the Netherlands, 22-23 October 2012.
- 10th European Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems (EUMAS 2012), Dublin, Ireland, 18-19 December 2012.
- INTELLI 2013, The Second International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Applications, April 22 - 26, 2013 - Venice, Italy.
- Senior Program Committee member for IJCAI-2013, to be held in Beijing, China, 2013.
- Program Committee of Inconsistency Robustness 2014, (IR 2014) Stanford, summer 2014@@@
1c. Invited speeches
DEON'94, Jan. 1994, Oslo, "The Paradoxes of Deontic Logic Revisited: A Computer Science Perspective"
Dagstuhl Seminar “Role of Logic in Information Systems”, July 17-21 1995, “The Role of Deontic Logic in the Specification of nInformation Systems”
LC'96, San Sebastian, 1996, "Logic for Multi-Agent Systems" (invited tutorial)
The 7th CSLI Workshop on Logic, Language and Computation (LLC7), June 1998, Stanford, "Formalising Motivational Attitudes of Agents Using the KARO Framework"
AAAI Fall Symposium on Cognitive Robotics, Oct. 1998, Orlando, "From Intelligent Agents to Cognitive Robotics" (research survey talk)
CTML'98 (Workshop on Combinations of Temporal and Modal Logics), Manchester, 16 December 1998, "The KARO Framework for Specifying Intelligent Agents"
DGNMR'99 (Dutch-German Workshop on Non-Monotonic Reasoning), Amsterdam, March '99, "Preferential Action Semantics, A New Solution to the Frame Problem"
Workshop on Research in Logic-Based AI (LBAI’99), Washington, June 1999, "Dynamic Logic for Reasoning about Actions and Agents"
IFIP WG8.1 Int. Conf. on Information System Concepts (ISCO4), Leiden, September 1999 (keynote address "Formal and Informal Aspects of Intelligent Agent-Based Systems")
Dagstuhl Seminar “Logics for Emerging Applications of Databases”, July 17-21 2000, “On Programming KARO Agents”
FAPR 2000, London, September 18-20, 2000, “On Programming KARO Agents”
MFI’03 (Modèles Formels de l’interaction), Lille, May 22, 2003, “Specifying Multi-Agent Systems: from individual (mental) attitudes to social (normative) attitudes”.
AMAST 2004, Stirling, July 12-16, 2004, “Agent-Oriented Programming: Where do we stand?”
TUE-Workshop “Norms, Reasoning & Knowledge in Technology”, Boxmeer, June 3-4, 2005, “Agent Technology: From Practical Reasoning to Agent Programming”.
INISTA 2005 (Int, Symp. On Innovations in Intelligent Systems and Applications), Istanbul, Turkey, June 15-18, 2005, “Agent Technology: From Practical Reasoning to Agent Programming”.
MATES 2005, (3rd German Conference on Multiagent System Technologies), Koblenz, September 11 – 13, 2005, “Programming Cognitive Agents”.
2ème Séminaire de Coopération franco-sudamericaine en STIC, October 18-20, 2006, University of Chili, Santiago, Chili, “Agent Technology: Main Ideas and Applications”.
Workshop “Games, Action and Social Software”, Lorentz Center, Leiden, 30 Oct – 3 Nov, 2006, “Robot Companions and Virtual Characters As ‘BDI+’ Agents”.
Lezingencyclus “Hersenen & Geest”, Emotional Brain, Almere, 15 november 2006, “Denken en voelen met kunstmatige breinen”.
EUMAS 2006 (4th Eur. Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems), Lisbon, Portugal, December 14-15, 2006, “Going beyond BDI: Programming ‘BDI+’ Agents”.
Universiteitsdag, UU, 31 maart 2007, “Denkende Computers?”, in het kader van het thema “De kunst van het denken”.
TABLEAUX 2007, Aix en Provence (France), 3 July 2007,“The Quest for the Holy Grail of Agent Verification” (Joint Conference and Workshop Invited Talk).
Workshop on Logics for Resource-Bounded Agents, held as part of Multi-Agent Logics, Languages, and Organisations -- Federated Workshops (MALLOW'007), Durham, UK, 3-7 September 2007, “The Quest for the Holy Grail of Agent Verification”.
Eleventh International Workshop CIA 2007 on Cooperative Information Agents, September 19 - 21, 2007, Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands, “A Delegation Framework Applied to Aerial Robotic Scenarios”.
FLACOS'07, First Workshop on Formal Languages and Analysis of Contract-Oriented Software, Oslo, October 9-10, 2007, “Towards a Delegation Framework for Aerial Robotic Mission Scenarios”.
Workshop on Formal Models of Norm Change, November 29-30, 2007, Luxembourg, Opening address.
Workshop “A Day of Action”, December 5, 2007, Dept of Philosophy, Uppsala University, “The Logic of Action”.
Keynote speaker themadag Cognitieve Modellen ‘Onderzoek naar Toepassingen’, TNO, Soesterberg, 12 februari 2008, “Intelligente agenten als een moderne vorm van kunstmatige intelligentie”.
15th Workshop on Games in Logic, Language and Computation (GLLC XV – The Dynamics of Preferences and Intentions), February 26-28, 2008, Amsterdam, “Cognitive Agent Programing: From Theory to Practice”.
Human-Centered Processes (HCP-2008), June 9-12, 2008, Delft, "The Role of Emotions in Decision-Making: how emotions may help agents decide"
- COST Action Workshop “Science and Technology of Agreement”, Barcelona, 19-20 Junw 2008, “Agent Programming in Utrecht: A Tale of Languages, Logics, Emotions and Norms”.
- Workshop “Reasoning about Knowledge and Rational Action (Wiebe Fest 2009)”, March 16th, 2009, Liverpool, UK, “Agens Sapiens”.
- INTETAIN (3rd Int. Conf. on Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment), Trippenhuis, Amsterdam, 22-24 juni 2009, “Agens Ludens: Agents for Fun and (Serious) Games”.
- Workshop “Philosophy of the Information and Computing Sciences” (keynote speaker), Lorentz Center, Universiteit Leiden, 8-12 februari 2010, “Philosophy of Agent Technology”.
- NWO - SIREN / SIKS Day 2010,, 2 november 2011, “Multi-Agent Systems: The Path from Theory to Practice”.
- Standards in Emotion Modeling 2011
|Раковского Сергея по родному краю (Краеведческие очерки) Чкаловское книжное издательство 1954|
Сдано в набор 24. I. 1954 г. Подп к печ. 10. III. 1954 г. Фв 00700. Бумага 60 Х 92/16
|Publicatielijst j. J. Ch. Meyer dd. 16 2011|
|Prof. Mary K. Meyer Fall 2005||Григорий Климов Протоколы советских мудрецов Киев 1998 Содержание Об Авторе 2 От|
Америки в 1953-1954 годах Немецкий кинофильм “weg ohne umkehr”, удостоился на международном кинофестивале в Берлине в 1954 году звания...
|Contact: Brittany Meyer or Whitney Hale, (859) 257-1754 ext. 229||Meyer, M., Marconi, C., Grassi, B., Rieu, M., Cerretelli, P. and Cabrol, C. (1992), Adjustment of Cardiac-Output to Step Exercise in Heart- transplant|
|Introducing English Linguistics (Cambridge Introductions to Language and Linguistics) by Charles F. Meyer (Paperback June 22, 2009)||Date of birth: May 9, 1954|
|1. Alfîldi,Andreas (1954)||Date of Birth: June 10, 1954|