Скачать 2.84 Mb.
|Art of Music * (piano, organ), bachelor|
1. Information on the profile of education
2. Special requirements for admission: the history of Ukraine, Ukrainian language and literature, and creative competition with 2 rounds: 1. performance solo program of three pieces of music (polyphonic composition, large-scale work, concert piece, etude), 2. solfeggio - verbally and in writing (musical dictation).
3. General field of study: This area is intended to prepare professional art direction, capable of musical performance, music pedagogy, music and educational activities in secondary special and higher educational institutions and culture institutions.
4. Professional profile of graduates: specialists EQL «bachelor» can occupy the following positions: teacher of art and instrumental disciplines in secondary and higher institutions of culture (piano, chamber ensemble, accompanist class), head of performing groups (chamber ensembles).
5. Possibility of further study: after the EQL «bachelor» cabin training can enter the magistracy in the direction 8.020205 „ Art of Music ”, за спеціалізацією „ Piano ”
6. Structure diagram of this trend:
7. Terms of assessment:
The mark “passed” is assigned to the student who has at least 50% of the points.
8. Requirements for the state certification:
State Examination «Comprehensive qualifying exam in professional disciplines» consists of two parts
1. Special instrument.
Form holding - performing a solo piano program, which consists of three pieces: polyphonic composition, Sonata (full cycle) or a concert (I or II and III part), piece complicated form.
In the State Examination program should be displayed differently stylistic directions of academic music.
Evaluation of «excellent» - holistically conscious examination of the entire program at a high artistic and technical level. Sufficiently high level of maturity of musical thinking, technical training, creative attitude to work and convincing performance interpretation. persuasiveness of treatment and artistry. Full use of color possibilities of the piano. Ability to overcome excessive nervousness.
Assessment of «good» - a conscious examination of the entire program at a sufficient artistic and technical level in the presence of some immaterial deficiencies, namely: some minor technical errors and lack of expressiveness and emotionality.
Evaluation of «satisfactory» - examination of the entire program on low-art technical standards, lack of understanding and implementation of the image, the presence of significant technical and text errors.
Evaluation of «unsatisfactory» - the lack of integrity and understanding of the image performed by examination programs, large number of textual errors, and technical failures, inability to mentally tune in to a qualitative examination of the program and overcome anxiety.
2. Methodology of teaching plaing on a special instrument, the history of piano performing arts.
Form holding - oral exam .. The student answers the question, according to the chosen ticket. The first question concerns the methods of teaching to play on the Special instrument. The second - the history of piano performing arts.
Evaluation of «excellent» – answer to the question is characterized by fullness, depth mastery of the material has a deep skills and ownership of scientific terminology. High level logic description of the material.
Assessment of «good» – response to the questions at a sufficient level, but contains minor flaws and incomplete mastery of the material ownership of scientific terminology. Sufficient level logic presentation of the material. Minor errors corrected in response on the additional clarifying questions.
Evaluation of «satisfactory» - response to the question on the middle level misspelled, inaccuracies and incomplete mastery of the material, substantial gaps in the possession of scientific terminology. Satisfactory level logic description of the material. Inaccuracies in responses to the additional clarifying questions not corrected.
Evaluation of «unsatisfactory» – response to the the question contains a number of gross errors, material misstatement, poor ownership of material, almost no awareness of of scientific terminology. Unsatisfactory level logic description of the material. Inaccuracies in responses to the additional clarifying questions not corrected.
9 Coordinator ЕСТS at the Institute of Culture and Arts:
Fedorisheva Svitlana Pavlivna
Deputy Director for academic work
10. Content of the working programs:
Cycle of training in the specialty
1. Theory of Music
subject „ Theory of Music (solfeggio)"
1. Name of the course.
Theory of Music (solfeggio) :
Form (s) of study: full-time.
Specialty (-es): Art of Music
2. Course Code.
[ІКМ]. [ММ_Форт_09] [3_1_2]
3. Type of Course (mandatory or optional for the student).
4. Year (s) training.
1- st. .
5. Semester / semesters.
7. Surname name patronymic, position, rank, scientific degree
teacher (teachers) who teach discipline:.
Kovaleva Anna Hryhoriyivna – elder lecturer in theory, music history and musical training (Red square 4, room.2-01).
|Art of Music (orchestral string instruments), bachelor|
«bachelor» can occupy the following positions: teacher of art and instrumental disciplines in secondary and higher institutions of...
|Art of Music (Art Culture), bachelor|
«Music», «Art», and Music -education in children's art-school establishments account
|A bibliography of music in literature, art and society||Art : an a-z guide a dictionary of terms and concepts related to art history and art techniques, including artists and schools of art. 745. 6 Harris, David. The art of calligraphy|
|Haydn's duties as Kapellmeister to the Esterhбzy family involved the provision of church music, as well as music for entertainment||1151 Lenny LeBlanc & Paul Baloche © 1999 Lensongs Publishing/Integrity's Hosanna! Music/Sovereign Music uk above all|
|Note: See also the files: desserts-msg, candy-msg, gingerbread-msg, sugar-msg, chocolate-msg, Sugarplums-art, sotelties-msg, 14c-sweets-art, Digby-Cakes-art||Athens [Электронный ресурс]: music guide / Sony Music Entertainment (Germany) GmbH, National Geographic Society. М.: Элайн М, 2004. 1 electronic optical|
Электронный ресурс]: music guide / Sony Music Entertainment (Germany) GmbH, National Geographic Society. М.: Элайн М, 2004. 1 electronic...
|Arts *Canete, Reuben Ramas. Art and its contexts: essays, reviews, and interviews on Philippine art. Manila: ust press, c2012. Ref Fil 709 C111 2012||Official Organ of the International Parasitic Plant Society|