Скачать 387.56 Kb.
Some advances in theory, research and measurement of "subtle energy/information system" of the body
2006 April checked links
Phillip W. Warren, B.A., Ph.C., Professor Emeritus, Zetetic Scholar,
Bibliography and sources with some content articles
Over a hundred years ago William James noted, "Our normal waking consciousness...is but one special type of consciousness, whilst all about it, parted from it by the filmiest of screens, there lie potential forms of consciousness entirely different. We may go through life without suspecting their existence; but apply the requisite stimulus, and at a touch they are all there in all their completeness." (The Varieties of Religious Experience. Modern Library,1902/1929, p. 378) The field of mainstream canonical psychology has yet to take up this insight in its research and theory; indeed, it is phobic about the subject of spirit.
Most of the modern (20-21st century) theory and research is being done by physicists and biophysicists! See a physicist's book: Swanson, Claude (2003) The Synchronized Universe: New Science of the Paranormal, Poseidia Press. Information available at: http://www.synchronizeduniverse.com/index.html
"You can recognize pioneers by the arrows in their backs!" Raymond Damadian, inventor of the MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) machine on his experiences with canonical scientists’ judgments of his ideas.
Many people have the hallucinatory image of scientists and academicians as noble and courageous knights bravely riding white steeds of reason and wielding the weapons of methodology and self correction to cut down superstition, error, fear and suppression so that beautiful truth may shine forth to enlighten us. Should the reader have this image he need only contact the following web sites and become enlightened on the practices (as opposed to the ideals) of science:
1.Suppression, Censorship and Dogmatism in Science: http://www.suppressedscience.net
2. The Institute of Science in Society: ( http://www.i-sis.org.uk/index.php
3. Brian Josephson’s home page on the Mind-Matter Unification Project: http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bdj10/
4. Archive Freedom: Addressing the Need for Freedom in Scientific Research. Archive blacklisting is a serious social and legal issue. http://archivefreedom.org/
5. Close Minded Science: Examining the negative aspects of the social dynamics of science: http://amasci.com/weird/wclose.html
6. The Skeptical Investigations website is organized by the Association for Skeptical Investigation, the purpose of which is to promote genuine skepticism, the spirit of enquiry and doubt, within science. This includes an open-minded investigation of unexplained phenomena, a questioning of dogmatic assumptions, and a skeptical examination of the claims of self-proclaimed skeptics. Skepticism is about enquiry and doubt, not about denial. http://www.skepticalinvestigations.org/home.htm
It's time to awaken from CSICOP's* sleep (apologies to William Blake) and bring the Weltansicht of mainstream (canonical) science, especially psychology, biology and medicine into the 20th if not the 21st century! Unfortunately, too much of science is now closer to absolutism and the religion of “scientism” in it’s worship of theory. Too many modern universities are like their medieval counterparts in that they preserve the past and support the current power systems (the government/military/industrial/corporate/religious/education complex
to expand Eisenhower’s warning ) rather than provide a critique of them.
*CSICOP = Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims Of the Paranormal which see themselves as the defenders of the faith and religion of Scientism.
Robert Anton Wilson [(1986/1991) The New Inquisition: Irrational Rationalism and the Citadel of Science, New Falcon Pubs] says the acronym should more accurately stand for Committee for Slander, Invective and Calumny of Open-minded People
“Science is conservative: burdened with personal and institutional self-interests, as was the medieval Church; infiltrated and corrupted by massive government and commercial funding.” Bauer, H.H. (2005) “Review essay of James P. Hogan’s Kicking the Sacred Cow: Questioning the Unquestionable and Thinking the Impermissible.” Journal of Scientific Exploration, v. 19, #3, 419-435. p. 421
Two relatively recent accounts of canonical scientists (CSICOPian fanatics?) vicious attacks of leading edge theory and research are available in:
Burr, Chandler (2004) The Emperor of Scent : A True Story of Perfume and Obsession, Random House
Krivit, Steven B. and Nadine Winocur (2004) The Rebirth of Cold Fusion: Real Science, Real Hope, Real Energy, Pacific Oaks Press
Cutting edge theory and research about the properties of mind and consciousness are melding ancient wisdom (mainly from Asia) with contemporary quantum theory to provide a fascinating and exciting blend of thought regarding mind and it's quantum holographic and non-local properties. The human body is now considered to function as a quantum liquid crystal with instantaneous intercommunication within the body and the potential to tap into the quantum vacuum.
This melding of traditions provides a much more sophisticated approach to the mental abilities that have been a mystery to mainstream psychology such as energy medicine and distance healing, general parapsychological phenomena, savant syndrome, extraordinary human abilities etc."
Starting with topics most immediate, our body, this paper then moves on to more “cosmic” connections between us and “the all.”
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
A. NEW CONCEPTS OF BIOLOGICAL FUNCTIONING
1. The role of the cerebellum in cognition, thinking and learning p.6
2. The role of the heart in cognition, thinking and feeling (Neurocardiology) p.7
3. The role of the nose in regulating and balancing the Autonomic Nervous System (ANS) p.10
4. The role of glia and schwann cells in information processing and healing. p.10
5. The new biology of the cell and genetics p.12
Doug Parks’ introduction to How your thoughts rewrite your Genes! Bruce Lipton and his "Biology of Beliefs" p.12
Plant and cellular consciousness p.13
6. The “Neuro Theology” approach p.14
7. The body as a Quantum system p.17
Coherence in Biology, Biocommunication, Biophotonics p.18
B. QUANTUM RESEARCH AND EXPLANATIONS OF MIND-MATTER RELATIONS p.23
Summary of the results of William Tiller’s Science Adventures with Real Magic research program p.27
C. NEW CONCEPTS OF REALITY AND THE UNIVERSE
1. Evolution of consciousness and the Integral approach of Ken Wilber and others
The Main Concepts of the Integral Approach of Ken Wilber p.35
Indigo Children p.45
2. New concepts of matter: Wave Structure of Matter p.47
3. The Holographic, Undivided, Interconnected, Conscious, Spiritual, Reflexive, Self-Aware, Informed, Creative, Intelligent Kosmos [Universe] (Pan-Psychism and Pan-Experientialism: “All the way up and all the way down”) p.47
D. PALEO-SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY p.52
E. APPLICATIONS OF THE PERSCEPCITVE TO MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALING AND FUNCTIIONING.
1, General Energy/Information Medicine p.54
The Three Eras in the Evolution of Medicine p.54
Psychic Healing and the Anisotropic Universe p.55
2. Energy/Information Psychology and Psychotherapy p.57
Some Online Sources:
1. The web site containing The Journal of Non-Locality and Remote Mental Interactions is set up "as an open venture between scientists, scholars, meditators and all those who believe that we are approaching a conceptual threshold in our understanding of how physics, physiology and consciousness interact." http://www.emergentmind.org/journal.htm at http://www.emergentmind.org/
2. Mind and Matter: An International Interdisciplinary Journal of Mind-Matter Research, (Imprint Academic, PO Box 200, Exeter EX5 5YX, UK).”…is aimed at an educated interdisciplinary readership interested in all aspects of mind-matter research from the perspectives of the sciences and humanities. It is devoted to the publication of empirical, theoretical, and conceptual research and the discussion of its results.” http://www.mindmatter.de/index.htm
3. The Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) explores the frontiers of consciousness to advance individual, social, and global transformation. http://www.noetic.org/index.cfm Their magazine Shift: At the Frontiers of Consciousness “…communicates the Institute's mission of exploring ways of knowing and being that open us to transformations in our beliefs, values, and actions. Shift articles engage, challenge, and inspire both scientific and lay readers to expand perceptions of what is real and what is possible.” http://www.noetic.org/publications/magazine.cfm
4. TASTE (The Archives of Scientists’ Transcendent Experiences) is an online journal, founded by Charles T. Tart (http://www.paradigm-sys.com/cttart/index.cfm ), devoted to transcendent experiences that scientists have reported. It lets scientists express these experiences in a psychologically (and professionally) safe space. http://www.issc-taste.org/index.shtml
5. Integral Visioning on the net is a place for integrally aligned people to gather and collaborate and a place for integral activists, artists, communicators and visionaries to present their views and works. http://integralvisioning.org/index.php
|A unified Theory of Molecular Machines, Cells, the Mind, Peircean Signs, and the Universe based on the Principle of Information-Energy Complementarity||Investigation and design of a self-sustained energy mini-Scale Energy Generation System|
|Secondary research is the collection of information that has already been collected previously. Secondary research also means extracting information from||Research Goal I. Enhanced Capacity to Solve Problems Using System Research Approaches. 4|
|International Symposium on Advances in Applied Mechanics and Modern Information Technology||Transceiver system for wireless body-worn application (wban)|
|Государственная система обеспечения единства|
Трубы вентури. Технические требования state system of uniformity of measurements. Measurement of liquids and
|87, 7740-7744, (2000) Batty W, Panks aj, Johnson rg, Snowden cm, Electrothermal modelling and measurement for spatial power combining at milimeter wavelengths ieee t microw Theory 47|
|Taxes аге а compulsory financial contribution bу а person оr body of persons towards the expenditure of а public authority|
Тhе major principles of а tax system are that it should Ье equitable and reasonab1e. Then the incentive to avoid and evade tax woиld...
|“ a solar Simulator and I-V measurement System For Large Area Solar Cell Testing|